PS 161 Apparel Fundraiser
click PS 161 fundraiser apparel order form 1.pdf to download form
COVID-19 Student Testing
Click COVID-19 Student Testing.docx to download flier
P.S. 161Q's % of positive COVID cases for the 2021/2022 school year
as of 1/11/22
If your child tests positive for COVID-19, please email Mrs. Katz, PS161Q Safety Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include in your email your child's name, class, teacher's name and a copy of your child's test results.
Return After COVID Symptoms
click DOE - Return After Symptoms.pdf to see complete letter and to access links and download
NYCDOE School Visitor Policy to PS161Q
All visitors (age 12 and older) must show proof of at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccination to enter a DOE building. Visitors do not include students attending school in a DOE building.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is one of the following:
- A CDC Vaccination Card(Open external link); a photo or photocopy is also acceptable.
- A NYC Vaccination Record(Open external link) or other official immunization record from within or outside the US, including from a health care provider. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC COVID Safe App on Android(Open external link) or iOS(Open external link).
- Excelsior Pass or Excelsior Pass Plus(Open external link).
- DOE COVID-19 Vaccine Portal(Open external link).
NYCDOE 2021-2022 School Calendar
Below are links to download the NYCDOE school calendar for this school year. The calendars are in different language.
Sign Up for NYCDOE Twitter
Jill Hoder, Principal
Patricia Hanley, Assistant Principal
Melissa Katz, Assistant Principal
Address: 101-33 124th Street , Richmond Hill, New York 11419
Telephone: 718-441-5493. Fax: 718-441-6202. email:28Q161@schools.nyc.gov
Kathy Knowles, Parent Coordinator
If you need information where COVID-19 testing is being conducted,
click this link NYC Covid-19 Portal