COVID-19 QUEENS YELLOW ZONE
Click October 2020.docx to download
Families that are REMOTE can OPT into BLENDED LEARNING
on a Quarterly Basis
Blended learning Opt in Window for Quarter 2
October 26 – 30
Blended learning Opt in Window for Quarter 3
January 11– 15
Blended learning Opt in Window for Quarter 4
March 22– 26
Families the are BLENDED LEARNING can OPT into REMOTE LEARNING anytime
Arrival and Dismissal
- Grades 1- 3
- Entrance on 125th Street thru the back main lobby doors.
- 2nd and 3rd grade 8:20am
- 1st grade at 8:30am
- Students will receive temperature scan and then 1st and 2nd grade will be directed up main stairs to sit outside 6 ft apart outside of their assigned rooms.
- Grades 4-5 and all Bussing students
- Entrance on 124th Street thru the main lobby doors.
- 5th grade at 8:15am
- 4th grade at 8:20am
- Students will receive temperature scan and then be directed up main stairs to the appropriate floor and assigned classroom.
- Pre-K & Kindergarten
- Entrance on 124th Street at Kindergarten Playground Area (entrance thru school’s small parking lot) room door 142
- Kindergarten at 8:30am
- Pre-K at 8:35am
- Students will receive temperature scan and then K will be escorted upstairs to the 2nd floor assigned classrooms. Pre-K will be escorted to the Pre-K classroom.
- Pre- K & Kindergarten dismissed at 1:50pm – Kindergarten Playground Area (entrance at school’s small parking lot on 124th street)
- Grades 1-3 dismissed at 1:55pm 125th Street back doors Dismissal takes place in the small yard near the jungle gym.
- 1st grade – against the school building near main lobby doors in the small yard 125th street entrance
- 2nd grade – tower doors (small yard 125th street)
- 3rd grade – against school building near the outdoor classroom in the small yard 125th street entrance
- Grades 4-5 dismissed at 2:00 pm – 124th Street
- Dismissal takes place from the main entrance on 124th Street
SPECIAL NOTES FOR DISMISSAL
- Please make every effort to pick up your child on time at the designated exiting doors.
- Upon dismissal, please immediately vacate the area to allow other students and parents to pick up and leave safely while socially distancing.
- Write a note, classdojo.com your child’s teachers or call the office 718-441-5493 regarding any special arrangements at dismissal.
- Please ensure a speedy and safe exit. Please wear a mask, socially distance and please do NOT double park.
If you need information where COVID-19 testing is being conducted,
click this link NYC Covid-19 Portal
Jill Hoder, Principal
Patricia Hanley, Assistant Principal
Address: 101-33 124th Street , Richmond Hill, New York 11419
Telephone: 718-441-5493. Fax: 718-441-6202. email:28Q161@schools.nyc.gov
Kathy Knowles, Parent Coordinator